Group photo
Tuition Assistance
Tuition assistance at University Cooperative School is awarded based on a family’s demonstrated financial need and the school’s available resources. University Co-op understands that the primary responsibility for financing a student’s independent school education lies with his or her family. All families at University Co-op contribute financially to their child’s education in a meaningful way.

A limited amount of tuition assistance is available to new families. The school makes every effort to meet all requests, but we prioritize students who are currently receiving tuition assistance and children who are currently enrolled.

Tuition assistance applications are administrated through the School and Student Service for Financial Aid (SSS). To apply for tuition assistance, follow these steps.
  1. Fill out a parent financial statement at
  2. Provide a copy of your current year’s tax return (including all schedules) to University Co-op and SSS.
  3. Provide a copy of your current year’s W-2 forms to University Co-op and SSS.

If you have any questions, contact the school’s tuition assistance coordinator, or the Operations Manager.

SSS will provide you and University Co-op with a calculation of what your family can contribute toward tuition. The SSS calculation does not guarantee that you will receive a certain amount from our school. Rather, the advisory board will use the calculated amount for each family in conjunction with available tuition assistance funds to make financial aid determinations.

If parents are separated or divorced, both parents must submit a parent financial statement to SSS.

All applications are kept confidential.